- * including VAT plus shipping
- ** Delivery time: 2-5 business days
- *** transportation costs
WellhealthBlanket Wool Home
Relax and feel good.
After a long day, it’s time to finally come home and relax. To make this even more enjoyable, we have just the right thing for you: the WellhealthBlanket Wool Home. Its cuddly outer material offers nothing short of a smooth and cosy sensation.
Your body uses up most of its energy by regulating its temperature. This is where the WellhealthBlanket Wool Home comes into play: its AlmWolle by lavalan® filling acts like a natural air conditioning system, so your body requires less energy to control its temperature and has more energy for recuperation.
The blanket is fluffy, light and beautifully designed. And here’s the highlight: it has two trendy colours that, on display, will add a fresh look to your home.
How AlmWolle by lavalan® works
Our body requires a lot of energy to regulate its temperature. Sheep’s wool offsets the climate and therefore partly takes care of temperature regulation. The remaining energy can be used to help the body recover. The processed AlmWolle by lavalan® used in Biopod sleeping bags acts as a natural air conditioning system: the body is constantly emitting moisture. However, when it gets too humid in the sleeping bag, the body gets very cold and it is no longer possible to sleep well. Wool absorbs the moisture and releases it outwards. It does so in small amounts to prevent evaporative cooling. This regulates the temperature in the sleeping bag, retaining heat or cooling, to create comfortable conditions for a restful sleep. Wool also provides warmth in damp conditions. Grüezi bag uses wool from sheep in the Alps as the filling for its product line, Biopod.
Durable, natural, bio-degradable and renewable: Sheep’s wool, in this case special AlmWolle by lavalan®, can be shorn annually.
You can of course bring the blanket along with you anywhere: for your hotel stay, for overnight outings with friends, as a picnic blanket, or in the car. It’s not just a must-have for your couch!
- For relaxing on the couch in the evening
- For having breakfast on the balcony
- For camping in summer
- To stay at a friend’s home overnight
- In the hotel
- In the caravan
- In heated mountain lodges
The WellhealthBlanket Wool Home can easily be washed in the washing machine on the wool cycle ( Washing instructions).
- Filling: AlmWolle by lavalan®: 85% pure new wool, corn starch 15% Ingeo™ (PLA)
- Outer- / inner material: Multi-sueded cosy and soft micro fibre
- Good skin compatibilitiy: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Size: 200 x 150 cm (for body heights 160 – 200 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 900g
- Material: 100% polyester, Filling: 85% wool / 15% polylactide
Wool in a sleeping lab: