Biopod DownWool Nature
A sleeping bag made from 100% natural materials.
Back to nature. Grüezi bag wanted to create a sleeping bag made from 100% natural materials – from the packaging down to the last button: and they did it! You will be amazed at the sleeping conditions and the sense of well-being you get in the sleeping bag. Once you’ve slept in it, you’ll never want to come out!
Thanks to its natural materials, it feels pleasantly soft and its innovative DownWool filling, a mixture of down and wool, creates an outstanding sleep climate. The down ensures cosy insulation, the wool works like natural air-conditioning. Thanks to its overlapping design, the Nature can be opened entirely; this means that it is easier to get into the sleeping bag.
For extra comfort, its width can also be adjusted if you require more space. The pillow pocket is also great. Just insert a jacket or pullover here and you already have a nonshifting pillow. Have a fantastic sleep with the Nature in nature.
How DownWool works
DownWool is an innovative high-end filling composed of 70% down and 30% wool. Down has a very high insulation capacity and a low weight. However, down only provides insulation as long as it is dry. With increasing humidity, the insulating effect of down is significantly reduced. The characteristic of wool is that it provides insulation and absorbs moisture. In this way, the down will stay dry and thus keeps its very high insulation capacity. With the unique mix of DownWool we achieve optimal insulation and a perfect dry sleeping climate with a low weight. The sleeping climate is decisive for sleep quality. The deeper and more relaxed your sleep, the more rested you will be the next morning.
The ideal companion for camping, in the caravan, to replace a duvet
- Adjustable width: Overlapping, buttoned design with a wide cover to give the sleeping bag a generously large opening
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Face baffle: forms a softer transition of insulation to the face and prevents loss of heat.
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Chamber construction: H-chambers, on the upper side also in V-shape
- Feater loops (built-in for Feater - The Feet Heater): the waist-high bag with electrical heating can be added to the sleeping bag
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Outer material: Highly breathable and skin friendly GZ-Cotton (100% cotton)
- Inner material: Cosy and breathable cotton
- Good skin compatibilitiy: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Buttons: Wooden buttons, double-row
- Filling: 380g DownWool of 70% duck down (90/10, 650+ cuin) and 30% wool
- RDS Certification: The down in this sleeping bag is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS CU 859743).
- Size: 215 x 80 x 50 cm (for body heights up to 185 cm)
- Weight: approx. 1.650g + pack sack
- Pack size: Ø 19 x 35 cm
- Pack volume: 10 litres
- Material: 100% cotton, Filling: 70% down / 30% wool - contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Temperature EN 23537-1: TKomfort: 6°C / TLimit: 1°C / TExtrem: -13°C ++ TKomfort: 42°F / TLimit: 33°F / TExtrem: 9°F
The Biopod DownWool Nature can be washed in your washing machine ( Washing instructions).
Scope of delivery:
Sleeping bag, pack sack, storage bag, full washing and care instructions
OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2018
ISPO Award 2019 - Product of the year
The Biopod DownWool sleeping bags of Grüezi bag at a glance:
|TComf||TLim||Weight||up to body height|
|Biopod DownWool Extreme Light 175||12°C||8°C||450g||175 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Extreme Light 185||12°C||8°C||500g||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Extreme Light 200||12°C||8°C||600g||200 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Summer Comfort||8°C||4°C||950g||193 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Summer 175||8°C||3°C||750g||175 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Summer 185||8°C||3°C||850g||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Summer 200||8°C||3°C||1.000g||200 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Subzero Comfort||4°C||-1°C||1.320g||193 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Subzero 175||2°C||-4°C||900g||175 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Subzero 185||2°C||-4°C||1.050g||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Subzero 200||2°C||-4°C||1.250g||200 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Ice 175||-1°C||-8°C||1.200g||175 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Ice 185||-1°C||-8°C||1.400g||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Ice 200||-1°C||-8°C||1.600g||200 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Ice CompostAble||-1°C||-8°C||1.600g||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Nature||6°C||1°C||1.650g||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Nature Comfort||6°C||1°C||1.950g||185 cm|
|Feater - The Feet Heater DownWool||NA||NA||660g||200 cm|
|Biopod DownWool KidsTeen||NA||NA||780g||170 cm|
Wool in a sleeping lab: