Sleeping bag features
Here we explain our Sleeping bag features.
• Face baffle: forms a softer transition of insulation to the face and prevents loss of heat.
• Draft collar: fits snugly around the neck and prevents heat escaping
• Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
• Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
• Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
• Innovative foot ventilation system: Thanks to the innovative foot ventilation system, you can place your feet comfortably on the top side of the sleeping bag to allow excess heat to vent.
• Feater loops (built-in for Feater - The Feet Heater): the waist-high bag with electrical heating can be added to the sleeping bag