Biopod DownWool KidsTeen
High quality youth sleeping bag with innovative DownWool filling.
When trekking, hiking and traveling, children and adolescents also need good sleeping comfort. So that not every year a new model is needed, the Biopod DownWool KidsTeen was developed. It grows with the child up to adolescent age and is thus from about 100cm to about 170cm body height usable.
Sleep better with the Biopod DownWool KidsTeen. Its innovative DownWool filling, a blend of down and wool, can help. The down provides excellent insulation with light weight, the wool regulates the moisture balance in the sleeping bag and ensures a dry climate. In a dry, warm climate, the body can recover better. Grüezi bag is responsible for the ducks and sheep that produce the insulation materials. Therefore, only wool from the Alpine region and RDS-certified down is used.
Should it get too hot, you can stretch out the feet comfortably for airing through the round zipper in the foot section, without them lying in the dirt.
How DownWool works
DownWool is an innovative high-end filling composed of 70% down and 30% wool. Down has a very high insulation capacity and a low weight. However, down only provides insulation as long as it is dry. With increasing humidity, the insulating effect of down is significantly reduced. The characteristic of wool is that it provides insulation and absorbs moisture. In this way, the down will stay dry and thus keeps its very high insulation capacity. With the unique mix of DownWool we achieve optimal insulation and a perfect dry sleeping climate with a low weight. The sleeping climate is decisive for sleep quality. The deeper and more relaxed your sleep, the more rested you will be the next morning.
The Biopod DownWool KidsTeen is the perfect companion from the child to the teenager for the most important adventures.
The ideal companion for temperatures until just above freezing in the tent or under the stars.
- Grows with the child: accommodates heights from 100 to 170 cm
- Rustle-free material: to let you sleep without being disturbed
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Face baffle: forms a softer transition of insulation to the face and prevents loss of heat.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- White zip: allows you to find the sleeping bag easily even in the dark
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Innovative foot ventilation system: Thanks to the innovative foot ventilation system, you can place your feet comfortably on the top side of the sleeping bag to allow excess heat to vent.
- Chamber construction: H-chambers, on the upper side also in V-shape
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Highly water repellent: due to the use of the durable german impregnation Bionic Finish Eco
- ATTENTION: There is a tunnel on the hood, a drawstring could be installed in this. However, since the sleeping bag is for children, it is not allowed to supply a cord, otherwise there would be the possibility of strangulation.
- Outer material: Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 20 denier 380T nylon (100% polyamide)
- Inner material: Breathable nylon, pleasant to the skin
- Good skin compatibilitiy: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: 330g DownWool of 70% duck down (90/10, 650+ cuin) and 30% wool
- RDS Certification: The down in this sleeping bag is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS CU 859743).
- Size: 135 - 190 x 68 x 45 cm (for body heights: 100 to 170 cm)
- Weight: approx. 780g + stuff sack
- Pack size: Ø 20 x 33 cm, compressed Ø 21 x 24 cm
- Pack volume: 10,5 litres, compressed 8,5 litres
- Material: 100% polyamide, Filling: 70% down / 30% wool - contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Temperature EN 23537-1: According to the EN 23537-1 standard, exact temperature ratings for children’s sleeping bags are not valid.
The Biopod DownWool KidsTeen can be washed in your washing machine ( Washing instructions).
Scope of delivery:
Sleeping bag, compression sack, storage bag, full washing and care instructions
Wool in a sleeping lab: