- * einschl. Umsatzsteuer zzgl. Versand
- ** Lieferzeit: 2-5 Werktage
- *** Versandkosten
A chameleon with wool for natural air conditioning.
For comfort campers: warm blanket and sleeping bag in one!
Thanks to its rectangular form, this lightweight sleeping bag can also used as a blanket.
Its high-quality 2-layer filling does not only provide very good insulation, the wool in it also functions like a natural air-conditioning system.
Due to its breathable wool filling, the BIOPOD DECKE WOLLE GOAS can store an enormous amount of air and provides humidity control: it has a cooling effect when it is warm and a warming effect when temperatures are cooler. Another layer of synth down transfers humidity to the wool, so that there always is a dry feeling inside the sleeping bag.
The highly breathable outer material of the BIOPOD DECKE WOLLE GOAS is water-repellent, dries very fast and does not rustle. On the inside, there is highly breathable micro fibre which is soft and agreeable to the skin. A retaining strap prevents any pinching when opening or closing the zipper. In addition, the zipper can be opened at the bottom, which improves air circulation. Useful detail: the zipper tag is a compass! Pillow pocket: just put a fleece jacket in and you have a pillow which does not shift.
BIOPOD DECKE WOLLE GOAS – the ideal companion for bike trips, tenting and hiking!
- Outer material: breathable, rustle-free, water-repellent 40D/290T nylon mini rip stop (100 % nylon)
- Inner material: soft, highly breathable 20D/380T nylon (100 % nylon)
- Filling: 2-layer construction: 1st layer 85 – 92 % pure new wool, corn starch 8 – 15 % Ingeo™ (PLA) 60 g/m² - 2nd layer synth down 100% polyester 100 g/m²
- Size: 225 x 80 cm (for body heights 160 – 191 cm)
- Weight: approx. 1400 g = sleeping bag approx. 1300 g + stuff sack approx. 100 g
- Stuff sack: new Easypacksack (big stuff sack for easy packing which can be reduced to a small pack size for transport)
- Pack size: approx. Ø 19 x 34 cm, compressed size Ø 21 x 22 cm
- Pack volume: 9.5 litres – compressed volume 7.5 litres✚Temperature EN 13537: 8°C /4°C, extreme temperature down to -10°C