- * einschl. Umsatzsteuer zzgl. Versand
- ** Lieferzeit: 2-5 Werktage
- *** Versandkosten
Nature’s know-how for a comfortable climate and restorable sleep!
INNOVATION: DOWN WITHOUT ANY CHAMBERS OR SEAMS
The BIOPOD HYBRID WOOL/DOWN is the result of decades of experience. What is particularly important for us is the climate. Only if you sleep well, you will be fit and rested the next morning. Here the natural air-conditioning effect of wool comes into play. In addition to providing insulation with wool, we have used infrared cameras to find out which parts of the body need more insulation. In these areas we have applied the newly developed solid down. Down often does not stay in one part of the sleeping bag, so that thermal bridges can be created by shifting. With solid down the down, similar to a fleece, is always kept fixed in one place – without any chambers or seams! To keep the body warm in an optimal way without the risk of heat accumulation, solid down was only applied in some parts. In the other areas, wool and microfibre are used. On the bottom side, where there is the whole weight of the sleeper, the microfibre has the function of providing support and drying quickly. By applying the materials exactly in the places where they are needed, an ideal climate with excellent insulation is created.
Of course we have also worked on the cut of the sleeping bag. By the new position of the zipper ventilation has been substantially improved and getting into the sleeping bag made much easier. The pillow pocket is another very convenient feature: just put a jacket in and you have a pillow.
BIOPOD HYBRID WOOL/DOWN – inspired by nature:
The ideal companion for trekking, bike trips and hiking!
- Outer material:breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 40 denier nylon mini rip stop
- (100 % polyamide)
- Inner material: breathable 20D 308T nylon, pleasant to the skin
- Filling: 1st layer 85 – 92 % pure new wool, corn starch 8 –15 % Ingeo™ (PLA) 60 g/m²
- 2nd layer synth down 100% polyester 100 g/m² - 3rd layer partially: white duck down 90/10 Fill power 750
- Size: 215 x 78 x 50 cm (for body heights 160 - 185 cm)
- Weight: approx. 1300 g = sleeping bag 1200 g + stuff sack approx. 100 g
- Pack size: Ø 20 x 35 cm compressed size Ø 22 x 24 cm
- Pack volume: 11 litres compressed volume 9 litres
- Temperature EN 13537: 2°C / -3°C extreme temperature down to -20°C