Biopod DownWool Subzero Comfort
Our all-round sleeping bag with extra comfort for trekking tours, camping, hiking tours and for biking.
The summer can come; with the Biopod DownWool Subzero Comfort you will have a lot of fun. Its square shape means that the sleeping bag can be opened up entirely and used as a blanket. Important: Blanket-style sleeping bags have to be shaken out before you go to sleep so that the DownWool filling is evenly distributed.
Its DownWool filling, a mixture of down that ensures pleasant insulation, and wool that works like natural air-conditioning, ensures an outstanding sleep climate. The wool also makes the sleeping bag more resistant to moisture than pure down. The pillow pocket is also very practical. Just insert a fleece jacket here and you already have a non-shifting pillow.
How DownWool works
DownWool is an innovative high-end filling composed of 70% down and 30% wool. Down has a very high insulation capacity and a low weight. However, down only provides insulation as long as it is dry. With increasing humidity, the insulating effect of down is significantly reduced. The characteristic of wool is that it provides insulation and absorbs moisture. In this way, the down will stay dry and thus keeps its very high insulation capacity. With the unique mix of DownWool we achieve optimal insulation and a perfect dry sleeping climate with a low weight. The sleeping climate is decisive for sleep quality. The deeper and more relaxed your sleep, the more rested you will be the next morning.
The ideal companion for trekking and bike tours as well as camping and caravanning or in huts.
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Draft collar: fits snugly around the neck and prevents heat escaping
- Drawstring pocket: So that the drawstring on the draught collar does not cause any annoyance, a simple drawstring pocket ensures that it is safely stowed away.
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- White zip: allows you to find the sleeping bag easily even in the dark
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Chamber construction: H-chambers, on the upper side also in V-shape
- Connectable: The sleeping bag can be connected with a model from the same product line that has a zip on the other side to form a double sleeping bag.
- Convertible into a blanket: can also be used as a blanket
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Highly water repellent: due to the use of the durable german impregnation Bionic Finish Eco
- Outer material: Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 20 denier 380T nylon (100% polyamide)
- Inner material: Breathable nylon, pleasant to the skin
- Good skin compatibilitiy: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: 580g DownWool of 70% duck down (90/10, 650+ cuin) and 30% wool
- RDS Certification: The down in this sleeping bag is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS CU 859743).
- Size: 225 x 80 cm (for body heights up to 193 cm)
- Weight: approx. 1.320g + stuff sack
- Pack size: Ø 20 x 35 cm, compressed Ø 21 x 24 cm
- Pack volume: 11 litres, compressed 8 litres
- Material: 100% polyamide, Filling: 70% down / 30% wool - contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Temperature EN 23537-1: TKomfort: 4°C / TLimit: -1°C / TExtrem: -17°C ++ TKomfort: 39°F / TLimit: 30°F / TExtrem: 1°F
The Biopod DownWool Subzero Comfort can be washed in your washing machine ( Washing instructions).
Scope of delivery:
Sleeping bag, compression sack, storage bag, full washing and care instructions
Wool in a sleeping lab:
Available in October 2020!
Available in October 2020!
The Biopod DownWool sleeping bags of Grüezi bag at a glance:
|T Comf||T Lim||Weight||up to body height|
|Biopod DownWool Extreme Light 175||12°C||8°C||450g||175 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Extreme Light 185||12°C||8°C||500g||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Extreme Light 200||12°C||8°C||600g||200 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Summer Comfort||8°C||4°C||900g||193 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Summer 175||8°C||3°C||700g||175 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Summer 185||8°C||3°C||800g||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Summer 200||8°C||3°C||900g||200 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Subzero 175||2°C||-4°C||850g||175 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Subzero 185||2°C||-4°C||1.000g||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Subzero 200||2°C||-4°C||1.150g||200 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Ice 175||-1°C||-8°C||1.200g||175 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Ice 185||-1°C||-8°C||1.400g||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Ice 200||-1°C||-8°C||1.600g||200 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Natur||6°C||1°C||1.650g||185 cm|