- * including VAT plus shipping
- ** Delivery time: 2-5 business days
- *** transportation costs
Biopod DownWool Subzero 175
High quality sleeping bag with innovative DownWool filling for cooler climes
The Biopod DownWool Subzero is a product of Biopod Series. We use DownWool as insulation material. The DownWool Subzero is for spring and autumn nights designed.
With DownWool we achieve the very best insulation values in combination with perfect sleeping comfort. Due to the high insulation values of DownWool, we can use less filling material. That‘s why the Biopod DownWool Subzero is particularly light and small in pack volume.
How DownWool works
DownWool is an innovative high-end filling composed of 70% down and 30% wool. Down has a very high insulation capacity and a low weight. However, down only provides insulation as long as it is dry. With increasing humidity, the insulating effect of down is significantly reduced. The characteristic of wool is that it provides insulation and absorbs moisture. In this way, the down will stay dry and thus keeps its very high insulation capacity. With the unique mix of DownWool we achieve optimal insulation and a perfect dry sleeping climate with a low weight. The sleeping climate is decisive for sleep quality. The deeper and more relaxed your sleep, the more rested you will be the next morning.
The ideal companion for temperatures until just above freezing in the tent or under the stars.
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Face baffle: forms a softer transition of insulation to the face and prevents loss of heat.
- Draft collar: fits snugly around the neck and prevents heat escaping
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- White zip: allows you to find the sleeping bag easily even in the dark
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Innovative foot ventilation system: Thanks to the innovative foot ventilation system, you can place your feet comfortably on the top side of the sleeping bag to allow excess heat to vent.
- Chamber construction: H-chambers, on the upper side also in V-shape
- Feater loops (built-in for Feater - The Feet Heater): the waist-high bag with electrical heating can be added to the sleeping bag
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Highly water repellent: due to the use of the durable german impregnation Bionic Finish Eco
- Outer material: Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 20 denier 380T nylon (100% polyamide)
- Inner material: Breathable nylon, pleasant to the skin
- Good skin compatibilitiy: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: 345g DownWool of 70% duck down (90/10, 650+ cuin) and 30% wool
- RDS Certification: The down in this sleeping bag is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS CU 859743).
- Size: 200 x 77 x 50 cm (for body heights 150 – 175 cm)
- Weight: approx. 850g + stuff sack
- Pack size: Ø 18 x 31 cm, compressed Ø 19 x 20 cm
- Pack volume: 8 litres, compressed 5,5 litres
- Material: 100% polyamide, Filling: 70% down / 30% wool - contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Temperature EN 23537-1: TKomfort: 2°C / TLimit: -4°C / TExtrem: -20°C ++ TKomfort: 35°F / TLimit: 24°F / TExtrem: -4°F
The Biopod DownWool Subzero can be washed in your washing machine ( Washing instructions).
Scope of delivery:
Sleeping bag, compression sack, storage bag, full washing and care instructions
OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2017
The Biopod DownWool sleeping bags of Grüezi bag at a glance:
|TComfort||TLimit||TExtreme||up to body height|
|Biopod DownWool Subzero 175||2°C||-4°C||-20°C||175 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Subzero 185||2°C||-4°C||-20°C||185 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Ice 175||-1°C||-8°C||-26°C||175 cm|
|Biopod DownWool Ice 185||-1°C||-8°C||-26°C||185 cm|