- * including VAT plus shipping
- ** Delivery time: 2-5 business days
- *** transportation costs
Biopod DownWool Natur Comfort
This is glamping, through and through. It’s about feeling like you’re at home in bed and waking up fit!
This is where the Biopod DownWool Natur Comfort delivers. Thanks to its natural materials, it has a pleasant and supple feel. Add to that its innovative DownWool filling – a mixture of down and wool – and it makes for an excellent sleeping companion. The down provides cuddly insulation, while the wool acts as a natural air conditioner. It can be fully unfolded thanks to its overlapped design, making it easier to get into your sleeping bag or create a large family blanket. And here’s the highlight: you can also adjust its width if you prefer to cover more space. The pillow compartment is also great: simply shove in a jacket or sweater and you’ll have a non-slip pillow. You’ll enjoy a dreamy sleep with nature while in nature.
How DownWool works
DownWool is an innovative high-end filling composed of 70% down and 30% wool. Down has a very high insulation capacity and a low weight. However, down only provides insulation as long as it is dry. With increasing humidity, the insulating effect of down is significantly reduced. The characteristic of wool is that it provides insulation and absorbs moisture. In this way, the down will stay dry and thus keeps its very high insulation capacity. With the unique mix of DownWool we achieve optimal insulation and a perfect dry sleeping climate with a low weight. The sleeping climate is decisive for sleep quality. The deeper and more relaxed your sleep, the more rested you will be the next morning.
The ideal companion for camping, in the caravan, to replace a duvet
- Adjustable width: Overlapping, buttoned design with a wide cover to give the sleeping bag a generously large opening
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Face baffle: forms a softer transition of insulation to the face and prevents loss of heat.
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Chamber construction: H-chambers, on the upper side also in V-shape
- Convertible into a blanket: can also be used as a blanket
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Outer material: Highly breathable and skin friendly GZ-Cotton (100% cotton)
- Inner material: Cosy and breathable cotton
- Good skin compatibilitiy: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Buttons: Wooden buttons, double-row
- Filling: 460g DownWool of 70% duck down (90/10, 650+ cuin) and 30% wool
- RDS Certification: The down in this sleeping bag is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS CU 859743).
- Size: 215 x 80 cm (for body heights up to 185 cm)
- Weight: approx.1.950g + stuff sack
- Pack size: Ø 21 x 38 cm
- Pack volume: 13 litres
- Material: 100% cotton, Filling: 70% down / 30% wool - contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Temperature EN 23537-1: TKomfort: 6°C / TLimit: 1°C / TExtrem: -13°C ++ TKomfort: 42°F / TLimit: 33°F / TExtrem: 9°F
The Biopod DownWool Natur Comfort can be washed in your washing machine ( Washing instructions).
Scope of delivery:
sleeping bag, pack sack, storage bag, full washing and care instructions
- OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2018
- ISPO Award 2019 Product of the Year
Wool in a sleeping lab: